Pike Place Dental accepts most dental insurance plans*, including plans from:
- Delta Dental of Washington.
- Most other Delta Dental plans.
- MetLife and MetLife subsidiaries including but not limited to United Concordia and Sun Life Financial.
- We accept most commercial insurance plans. We do not accept DSHS, MedicAid or MediCare programs.
* This is not a comprehensive list, and is subject to change. Please contact your insurance provider to verify coverage and acceptance.
After your appointment, we will submit your claim to your insurance company. If you have a deductible or a co-pay due for services provided, those fees are due at the time of service. We provide you with a complete estimate before any treatment is done, and we make every effort to maximize your dental benefits. However, each employer designs their own dental plan. To completely understand what is covered by your dental benefit plan, it is best to contact your employer or insurance company.
For services not covered or not submitted to insurance, we accept cash, check or major credit cards. We do ask for payment at the time of service.
Have you been putting off needed dental work because you can’t afford it? Pike Place Dental accepts CareCredit, which offers you the flexibility of monthly payments. Visit www.carecredit.com for more information and to apply.